MyMomShops Giveaway: The Little Experience




My kids and I stayed with my best friend and her family (her husband and three children ages 4, 6, and 8) when we travelled to Boston last month for my college reunion. I wanted to bring some fun, crafty activities for our total of five kids to work on together, but one that would not make a total mess. I decided on the kits from The Little Experience which I had spotted at last spring's Bubble show. The Little Experience is British import (now available Stateside) offering a range of adorable all-inclusive craft kits for kids. Each package includes all you need (ex: paint brushes, fabric, scissors) to make the craft from start to finish. Some of them even have packaging that unfolds to become a backdrop or set for the craft. There are "girly" projects, boy-friendly projects, and projects that appeal to all (grown-ups, too...I kinda wished I had bought one for myself). Ideally, they are for children ages 5 and up, but younger kids can get crafty too with the help of a big sib or parent. These also make unique party favors, depending on your budget.

Cattiwampus, an online kids' boutique I've mentioned here before, sells some of The Little Experience's best-selling kits including Build Your Own Rocket ($7.50), Enchanted Castle ($15.00), and Stitch-It Dolly Kit ($15.00), all shown above.

Cattiwampus is giving away two kits by The Little Experience for this week's giveaway (each winner gets to pick their kit of choice). And everyone else will get to enjoy a 15% storewide discount with code "COOL" (the code does not apply to sale items, except summer dresses- hooray!)

Win it! 2 MyMomShops reader will each win a The Little Experience kit of choice (a $7.50 or $15 retail value) from Cattiwampus. Here are the contest rules:

1) To enter, please comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below), indicating which kit you'd choose (click here for all of the choices).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST Sunday, July 19th. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
3) Two winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday morning, July 20th.
4) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Monday to see if you won. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: MyMomShops Giveaway: The Little Experience