MyMomShops Giveaway: Ready, Set, Deliver!

This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Kira, who wrote, "This is fabulous!" Kira, please e-mail me with your name, address, color and size choice to claim your prize.

I was (annoyingly) organized with both of my pregnancies and had my hospital bags packed by 32 weeks (good thing since I ended up with preterm labor both times). However I must say my packed bags were extremely boring and practical with very few indulgences for myself (just thong sandals for the icky hospital showers). I would've enjoyed one of these kits from Ready Set Deliver. This e-boutique provides "ready-to-go" kits for moms to bring to the hospital for the Big Day- including fuzzy slippers for non-skid tread, a sleep mask (a MUST!), lip balm, a headband (boy I could've used this for my post-delivery photos), a chic nursing gown (size s/m or m/l with plenty of stretch), all packaged in a nifty, stylish drawstring bag you can use later for just about anything at all.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: MyMomShops Giveaway: Ready, Set, Deliver!