Pages

OPB


I am


* Dani BP's liver regimen on Dani BP Mop Philosopher. This might be a repeat as I am thinking of red wine once in awhile these days.

* Kawana and Karen educate us on labels & thrifting on Two Stylish Kays .

* Preppy and Proud of it talks about business casual on Pink Under Pressure

* Reiko, a stylish teacher, shares some minimal life skills your child should know on God's Favorite Shoes

* Sign up for H & M's newsletter and receive 20% off one item as seen on Sew Petite Gal.

* Veronika shares a breast cancer flash mob she helped produce on Veronika's Blushing.

* From me...please, please stop apologizing. I really, really don't notice your lack of pedicure, a wrinkle in your hair or whatever it is that you put a microscope or theatre spotlight on. Remember, not everyone is sitting at a large computer screen. And I, personally, don't always click on pics to enlarge. The commentary is what's distracting, not whatever eyesores you see. I don't see them. :)

And finally...while I'm at it...what the hell is 'gah'?


0 comments:

Post a comment on: OPB