Mel, who wrote, "Great idea! I would love it for all of those short naps in the car!"
Bailygp, who wrote, "I so want one of these for my munchkin."
Jenna, who wrote, "Excellent baby shower gift!"
Reeva, who wrote, "so cute! please enter me to win."
Cul-ture queen, who wrote, "That is a wonderful accesory. Maybe my little one can startback with her regular routine of naps with this hat.I would love one."
Winners, please e-mail me with your name, address, size and color choice of hat to claim your prize.
I posted about this very clever, mom-invented Downtime Sleepy Hat last November, and now we have 5 of them to give away! It's a patented and super-cute (how about those sweet eyelids?) fold-down sleep mask that helps your little one fall asleep just about anywhere by creating a dark, soothing, nap-friendly environment. The hat arrives packaged in a nice little gift bag, too. They are available in natural, blue, or magenta, in size small (3-9mos) or medium (9-18mos). They retail for $22 but MyMomShops readers receive a generous 25% discount with code "MyMom2008". Visit Downtime Baby.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: MyMomShops Giveaway: Downtime Sleepy Hat