Gigi's Gear - turquoise & stripes

It's gettin' hot in hurrrr. Actually today was very warm, but not hot, per se My body temp has definitely been higher while expecting. As I'm coming towards the end, I have to admit it's getting more difficult to get dressed. In some moments I don't even want to lift my legs to get into bottoms. The upside is if I know I can fit into it, I'm not too too picky about what I wear. And it's still easy to make it look like I really put some though into, enter the turquoise necklace. I'm always in the mood for stripes! What's different about this top is that it's a bit drapey, which is why it still fits. Thank yooouuuu, F21!



Top (S): Forever 21 (Similar here, in purple or navy and here in black & grey)

Necklace: Stella & Dot current offering (Similar here, here and a dainty one here)

Shorts (4): Old Navy (Similar non-maternity here and here and $9.97 in sizes 4-10)

Shoes (8): J Crew (Similar here and here)







I haven't had many cravings, but I'm always in the mood for...



...but I haven't been indulging in them too often. Maybe once/week.



What have you been craving food or drink wise?



Chime in...





***************************************************



p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - turquoise & stripes