Enter to win a $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!
Shopbop has free delivery within 3 days worldwide. That's pretty cool. Returns within the US are free within 15 days. Per their request, check out their one shoulder dresses, maxi dresses, Tibi dresses, and designer sale items. I haven't ordered from them, but I check out the site from time to time. Shopbop has a good list of designers with items on the site. One of my faves is Marc Jacobs. Here are a few cuties:
Giveaway Guidelines
1) Visit Shopbop and let me know a thing or two that's cute to you.
2) You're invited to follow my blog, but it's not required.
3) Please leave your name and email address. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, that's fine. Shopbop ships worldwide, so all can enter.
2) I will use random.org to select the winner. I will post the winner's name in the comments section of this post and also send an email. A new winner will be chosen if the 1st winner does not respond within 48 hours of the time I send the email. No exceptions.
4) Entries accepted thru Friday, October 29, 11:59 PST.
5) Entries after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.
6) Make sure I can locate you easily by email.
Good luck!
********************************************
Also -- Check out the Gucci Wallet Giveaway from Petite Gorgeous.




1 comments:
Thanks for the chance! I'm loving all of the Hunter brand Wellington rainboots! Especially the aubergine ones. :)
celeste@mail4me.com
Post a comment on: $100 Shopbop Giveaway - incl Marc Jacobs