Fourth Blogiversary Giveaway #9: Head-to-Toe by Garnet Hill



Happy Friday! We're down to the last 2 of our 10 giveaways from our 4th Blogiversary Giveaway Week. Having fun? I sure am!


I'm actually glad that I saved Giveaway #9--a beautiful head-to-toe little girl's outfit (shown above) from Garnet Hill--for Friday, because I just happened to receive the Garnet Hill kids catalog in the mail two days ago. I was excited to see the pieces we are giving away in the catalog (and very much wish I could win this prize for myself). I actually dog-eared many items I'd love to buy for R. (if only she'd be less picky about her clothing!). While I'm disappointed that Garnet Hill no longer carries clothing for boys, the quality and style of their girls' clothing more than makes up for it. They do carry outside designers (such as Patagonia, Lilly Pulitzer, and One Kid), but their in-house brand also impresses with stylish but comfortable clothing that takes your daughter easily from playing to party-time. This giveaway's winner will be receiving this three-piece outfit (dress, cardigan, and sandals) made exclusively by Garnet Hill Kids. Here's a look at each piece individually:

Essential Cotton Sundress ($44, sizes 2-14; choice of blue vintage floral, mixed dot, multistripe, or white eyelet). Featured in Parents magazine, this best-selling dress boasts special details like a surplice front, empire waist, smocked back, and a silk bow (I love the silk bow against the white eyelet version).


Cardigan ($48, sizes XS 2-3 to XL 12-14; choice of Bright Apricot, Sea Salt, Posy Pink, or Island Turquoise). I love how Garnet Hill has tweaked this wardrobe staple into four fun versions- each with a different girly detail (my favorite is the Posy Pink with the pom-pom accent).


Sandals ($38, sizes 10-4, whole sizes only; if between sizes, order up; choice of gold, pink, silver or sky). Sorry, moms, these don't come in your size. These chic Italian leather sandals will withstand long days of summer playtime with flexible rubber soles.


Whoever wins this will be very happy (and so will their daughter, or niece, or whoever gets to wear it). If you don't win, don't worry. Garnet Hill is busy updating customers with news of "deals of the day" and coupon codes; if you want to be in the loop, be sure to follow them on Twitter or like them on Facebook.

Win it! One reader will win this head-to-toe outfit by Garnet Hill Kids ($130 total value). The winner will choose the sizes/colors pending availability. Here are the contest rules:

1) Visit Garnet Hill and tell us what your new spring/summer clothing item for girls is (it does not need to be the giveaway prize). Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) You may leave up to 3 separate entries- 1 entry with a comment as described in #1, 1 entry with a link to where you have blogged about this giveaway, 1 entry with your Twitter name if you have tweeted about this giveaway.
3) Post your entries by 11:59pm EST, Sunday, January 23rd. Maximum 3 entries per person (as described above), please. US addresses only.
4) One winner will be chosen at random (using Random.org) and announced on Monday morning, January 24th at the blog and via our e-newsletter (if you'd like to subscribe, please e-mail me with "subscribe" in the subject line).
5) If you are not subscribed to our e-newsletter, please remember to check back on Monday morning, January 24th to see if you won any prizes. If any prize is NOT claimed within 72 hours, the next random winner (using Random.org) will be contacted.

Remember, you can enter as many Blogiversary Giveaway contests as you'd like by midnight (EST) on Sunday, January 23rd, but with a maximum of three entries per contest (see details above). All winners will be announced on Monday, January 24th.

(Make sure you haven't missed the other giveaways! Posted so far: Lands End Beach Getaway Package- $208, Paloma's Nest $100 Gift Certificate, Tea Collection $100 Gift Certificate from Pacifier, Skip Hop's New BENTO Ultimate Diaper Bag, Mitetees $100 Gift Certificate, Baby Print Art $100 Gift Certificate, $150 Smiling Planet Gift Package, and Timi & Leslie "Charlie" Diaper Bag).

GOOD LUCK!!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Fourth Blogiversary Giveaway #9: Head-to-Toe by Garnet Hill