Browsing their site recently, I also discovered that Warm Biscuit also offers the most superb selection of classic toys, personalized clothing, and charming accessories for little ones, too. I was really impressed with the selection; these are some of my faves:
Fisher Price Music Box Television. Oh boy, does this take me back to my childhood. My sister and I had this exact model and used to "watch" it over and over again. No Noggin for us! ($28)

Girls' Personalized Bathing Suit. The boys' version is unfortunately sold out; too bad, I love that 1920s look! ($55)

Monogrammed Oilcloth Lunch Sacks. So precious and eco-friendly, too! ($18)

Personalized Kids' Storage Bins. Perfect for co-ordinating with Warm Biscuit's bedding themes. ($54)

Win it! One reader will win a $100 shopping spree at Warm Biscuit Bedding Company. Here are the contest rules:
1) To enter, visit Warm Biscuit Bedding Company, browse around, and comment about what you'd like to buy. Leave your comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below).
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm, Thursday, January 17th. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
3) One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday morning, January 18th.
4) NOTE: You must check back on Friday to see if you won, and to e-mail me your name and address to claim your prize. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.
Good luck!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Blogiversary Giveaway #5: Warm Biscuit Bedding Company