Several years before I was a mom (heck, before anyone even shopped online), I became a big fan of R. Nichols stationery when I spotted it at Kate's Paperie here in NYC. "Nick", the talented artist and driving force behind R. Nichols, has become famous in the stationery world for his spare, stylish illustrations made from colored paper, a glue stick, and scissors. I love how he depicts "slice of life" moments for women, from hailing a cab to pushing a stroller.
Our 9th giveaway this week is a gift set from R. Nichols including all of the following items:
One R. Nichols tote ($24-$28, you choose the design you'd like). The shopper tote (made entirely from recycled materials, by the way) shown below is my favorite.

One copy of French Women for All Seasons 2009 Calendar ($14), illustrated by R. Nichols, and including "words of wisdom and recipes."

Three boxes of flat note cards ($20, you choose any of the designs available). Here are some ideas (top to bottom: baby boy, the ladies, and flower garden):


0 comments:
Post a comment on: 2nd Blogiversary Giveaway #9: R. Nichols