Gigi's Gear - H & M blazer

I saw this H&M blazer on Downtown Diaries around the time she first posted it. I didn't run out and buy it. Y, I admit to doin that for other items I've seen on blogs. Nipping that in the bud. Well, I was in an H&M a few days later and the blazer popped into my to mind. Lo & behold, I saw two or three on a rack. It was merchandised towards the front of the store. I often take a 6 in H&M, but tried on the that was there and it worked out. Elbow patches? Come on. Of course.





Top (XX): J Crew tuxedo ruffle tank (Similar here)
Necklace: J Crew silk bow necklace (Add a silk ribbon to something like this or this
Jeans: Probably J'Crewlet bootcut, 29 (Similar here, here. here and petite)
I fancy super dark jeans, but I love the wash on these.
Shoes (7.5): Macy's Style & Co or INC (Spectators here)




Handbag: J Crew large metallic hobo (Similar here, here and here)
Ring: F21 (Look here, here and here)






Thanks for stopping by...






***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.





0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - H & M blazer