Fall Fab Five: You, Me and Anthropologie


Gigi welcomes guest blogger...




Hey everyone! Sara from You, Me and Anthropologie here. So I don't know about you guys, but I love fall. It's hands down my favorite season of the year. I love the cooler temperatures, the colorful leaves, carving pumpkins, going to haunted houses, shopping on Black Friday, being able to eat a little bit more at dinner (no one will notice that extra 5lbs with all the layers that you have on), and of course, I can't forget about all of the amazing fall clothing items/accessories that are out there.

Which leads me to my list of five items that I can't wait to wear/purchase this fall. This list was definitely not an easy one to make because there's so much great stuff out there for fall, but I think I've finally narrowed it down to my top five. Let's see what made the cut, shall we?

1) The Color Red
If you've been out shopping recently, then you know that this color is everywhere in all the stores for fall. I've seen red purses, red hats, red coats, red shoes, red dresses...you name it, I've probably seen it out there in some shade of red. I'm not complaining though because red is one of my favorite colors to wear and wearing red accessories is a great way to add a pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit. You can also turn heads at an event/get together this fall by showing up in a red dress or red pumps.

Anthropologie Stitched Scarlet Cloche

Anthropologie Ruffled Shell

Anthropologie Noon & Night Dress

2) Anthropologie Bowed Lacerta Mary-Janes
These cute little shoes are number one on my Anthropologie wishlist right now. The honey brown and dark red colors are perfect for the fall season and since they're a neutral color, I think they'll go really well with a lot of the skirts and dresses in my closet.

3) Tights
If you read my blog, then you know that I don't wear pants ever, so tights are an essential part of my wardrobe come fall so that I don't freeze! Even if they didn't keep me warm, I'd probably still wear them all the time because I love the unique/fun designs that the different stores come up with to put on them. Another great thing about tights is that they're a great conversation starter. If you're going somewhere where you don't know anyone, put on a cute pair of tights and I swear you'll have at least 5 people come up and want to talk to you.

Anthropologie Textured Dots Tights

ModCloth Bow-dacious Lady Tights


J.Crew Solid Opaque Tights in Decadent Red


4) Dark Nail Colors I love my bright/pastel polishes because they're more "me" and are usually more work appropriate, but sometimes it's fun to throw on a vampy red or a dark purple polish. They're easier for me to pull off in the fall because they go well with the dark colors I'm usually wearing and I can easily hide my hands in the sleeves of my cardigans if need be at work :)




5) Scarves I wear scarves all year round, but you'll definitely see me wearing them a lot more during the fall season. Not only do they help keep me warm in my cold office, but they're also really soft and comfortable (perfect to wear on those cold days when you just don't want to get out of bed). If you're running late for work and only have time to throw on a simple/plain outfit, be sure to grab a scarf on the way out the door. It will spice up your outfit and no one will ever know that you didn't take a good 10-15 minutes to get dressed that morning.





*Bonus*

If you haven't tried this drink, run (don't walk) to your nearest Starbucks and get one. I promise, you won't regret it! It's basically just steamed apple juice, cinnamon syrup, caramel sauce, and whipped cream (I usually skip this) blended together. It's perfect for you non-coffee drinkers out there (like me) and great to have on those cold fall/winter days.



Hope you enjoyed reading about my five must-have items for fall! Be sure to let me know what you're looking forward to buying/wearing this fall. Thanks again to Gigi for asking me to guest post :) Hope everything goes well with the delivery of baby Gigi!


********************************************************

Thanks, Sara!




p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Fall Fab Five: You, Me and Anthropologie