One of my dearest friends is expecting her long-awaited 2nd child, and when she was in town recently we lunched and browsed the layette clothing at Bloomingdale's (I should mention that we are both busy moms of special needs children, so going to lunch and browsing at Bloomie's felt downright decadent). She doesn't know if she's having a girl or boy, but one item we were ogling was this Juicy Couture Infant Girls' Crown Jogging Set. I'm normally not a Juicy fan, but I happen to love their baby clothing. This french terry jogging suit has adorable girly details like front pockets with bows and gathered sleeves. It's even more adorable in person. It costs $98, sizes 12-18m or 18-24 months left. Browse other infant girls' Juicy clothing too at Bloomingdales's.
Baby Juicy
One of my dearest friends is expecting her long-awaited 2nd child, and when she was in town recently we lunched and browsed the layette clothing at Bloomingdale's (I should mention that we are both busy moms of special needs children, so going to lunch and browsing at Bloomie's felt downright decadent). She doesn't know if she's having a girl or boy, but one item we were ogling was this Juicy Couture Infant Girls' Crown Jogging Set. I'm normally not a Juicy fan, but I happen to love their baby clothing. This french terry jogging suit has adorable girly details like front pockets with bows and gathered sleeves. It's even more adorable in person. It costs $98, sizes 12-18m or 18-24 months left. Browse other infant girls' Juicy clothing too at Bloomingdales's.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Baby Juicy