
I know that many of you love to order personalized kids' stationery, party invitations, birth announcements, and holiday cards from Tiny Prints. So do I. The designs are fresh and modern and the prices are reasonable. And now I'm guessing Tiny Prints will have even more happy customers with the introduction of its new "Studio Basics" collection, featuring cards and invitations by the same talented Tiny Prints designers but at lower costs passed on to you. These cards start at 59 cents each, compared to about $1.19 for the original Tiny Prints designs. If you're inviting a classful of kids to a birthday party, this will save you more than a few bucks.
I have two Tiny Prints coupon codes to pass along to you (I'm not sure if you can use both, but you can choose whichever one saves you more money):
Enjoy $10 off orders of $49 or more, or $20 off orders of $99 or more (applies sitewide) with code JULYEMAIL now through 11:59 pm (PT) on 7/27/2009.
Enjoy flat rate $3 shipping on all Studio Basics orders with code SBSHIPSALE now through 11:59 pm (PT) on 8/3/2009.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Tiny Prints Lowers Its Prices