I am headed to Boston this Friday (with R. and S. in tow) for my
15th college reunion. Boy, am I starting to feel old. When I graduated college in 1994, I had big hair, big glasses, and no e-mail account. Times sure have changed! Fortunately, so have I. And, recently I treated myself to some new clothing and shoes, which I think I will wear to the reunion. I've lost weight recently (down a clothing size...) so I am especially excited to wear these:
Deep Blue Pleated Scoopneck Jersey Dress ($69) from
Ann Taylor Loft. The dress not only looks fantastic but is so comfortable and impossible to wrinkle- great for travelling!
Jewelled Sandals ($98) from
Boden. I've worn these a few times already and I love 'em. R. calls them "mommy's princess shoes." Cute.

Stay tuned...maybe I'll post some photos. ;-)
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Reunion!