
A few months ago I was searching for a particular girls' clothing brand online (Luna Luna Copenhagen) and ended up at this new online boutique Lil Swanky. I browsed around and loved what I saw- carefully selected clothing by youthful, fun designers like Splendid Little, Joah Love, and Appaman. Founded by mom/fashionista Emily Hornstein-Quagliani, Lil Swanky recognizes the need for an online shop that sells both well-known high end children's apparel as well as some of the more cutting-edge newcomers (while I personally tend towards the former, I love browsing the latter...) The lucky winner of this $100 gift certificate will get to choose from gorgeous threads like these:
Bobinette Buckaroo Turquoise Gingham Shirt (sizes 4T, 5, and 6; $54). Bobinette makes the most colorful, trendy shirts for little boys.

Dolls and Divas Striped Tutu Dress ($84, sizes 2T or 3T). I like this look...a princess-y style but in black and white.

Little Celebrity Respect Your Mother Tee ($24, sizes 4T-12). A fun unisex tee- will make a great hand-me-down.

Splendid Littles Tank Leggings Set ($66; sizes 2T-4T). So cute for summer!

Luna Luna Copenhagen Soleil Top ($50, sizes 3-6mos to 4T). Is this gorgeous or what? It can only be more perfect with....

Luna Luna Copehagen Dilly Dally Bloomers ($50, size 3-6mos or 6-12mos) The perfect finishing touch. Too cute.

Win it! 1 MyMomShops reader will win a $100 gift certificate to Lil Swanky. Here are the contest rules:
1) To enter, please comment on THIS post (click on "comments" below), indicating what your favorite item at Lil Swanky is.
2) Post your comment by 11:59pm EST Sunday, June 21st. One entry per person, please. US addresses only.
3) One winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday morning, June 22nd.
4) NOTE: If you wish to be contacted by e-mail if you win, please include your e-mail address in your comment. Otherwise you must check back on Monday to see if you won. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited after 72 hours.
Good luck!
0 comments:
Post a comment on: MyMomShops Giveaway: Lil Swanky