At first I thought these Bean Bag Cell Phone Chairs from Spoon Sisters were just funny, but the more I look at them, I think they are actually quite helpful. Lots of times I can not remember where my cellphone is. If I knew it were resting comfortably in its groovy seat, it would be easier to spot, wouldn't it? At $9.75, this is a clever gift for that forgetful someone...a spouse? Teenager? Office mate? You decide. It would work well for iPods and Blackberrys too. It is 5 1/2"w x 5 1/2"h and comes in Neon Green, Turquoise, Fuschia, Charcoal, Orange or White nylon with foam pellet filling. Check out this and other fun (and funny) gifts at SpoonSisters.com.
There's Your Phone
At first I thought these Bean Bag Cell Phone Chairs from Spoon Sisters were just funny, but the more I look at them, I think they are actually quite helpful. Lots of times I can not remember where my cellphone is. If I knew it were resting comfortably in its groovy seat, it would be easier to spot, wouldn't it? At $9.75, this is a clever gift for that forgetful someone...a spouse? Teenager? Office mate? You decide. It would work well for iPods and Blackberrys too. It is 5 1/2"w x 5 1/2"h and comes in Neon Green, Turquoise, Fuschia, Charcoal, Orange or White nylon with foam pellet filling. Check out this and other fun (and funny) gifts at SpoonSisters.com.
Shopping labels:
accessories,
decor,
gifts under $25
0 comments:
Post a comment on: There's Your Phone