Favorite Photo Gift/Favorite Wall Art: Photo Fiddle. Every visitor to my apartment asks where I got this. I love it, love it, love it.

Favorite Etsy shop: Sarah and Abraham, which now has its own separate website, but I found originally through Etsy. Stylish silhouette stationery, prints, gift labels, and more.

Favorite Jewelry: ABC Necklace by Jennifer Fisher Designs. I've been wearing mine almost every day. The most beautiful, unique "mommy jewelry" I've seen in a long time.

Favorite Funny Onesies/T-shirts: "Translation Tees" by Temporary Language. Such a clever idea, and will make a great keepsake when your toddler outgrows it.
Favorite Decor/Favorite Post: Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous. I had so much fun writing this post about how to copy Tori Spelling's home decor, and it was even picked up by uber-blog Celebrity Babies.

Favorite Toys: Petit Baby. I would buy all of my kids' toys here if I could. European-made plush, wooden, and educational toys by brands like Haba, Vilac, and Plan Toys (their forklift is shown below).

Favorite Stationery: Smock Paper. A find from last year's National Stationery Show, Smock Paper makes the thickest yummiest letterpress stationery. Eco-friendly, too!

Favorite Clothing: Anything at Arte Bebe. Besides carrying a selection of modern kids' toys, accessories, and decor, Arte Bebe has a fab selection of clothing, including some of my favorite brands like Splendid Little, Wonderboy, and Oeuf.

Favorite Baby Gift: Yes, these are the same two gifts I picked as Best of 2007. One year later, they still top my list. They are just the best and get raves each and every time they're received by new moms.
Personalized Four-Sided Baby Blanket by Fill in the Blankie:

Personalized baby block by Craft-E-Family:

Want to see more of my top finds from 2008? Browse favorites here.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: MyMomShops Best of 2008