J Crew - stadium-cloth cinema coat

J Crew's stadium-cloth cinema coat is on sale for $249. The color choices are black, mossy oak & heather charcoal. Regular sizes only, 0-14.

Size 6 - I think the inspiration is a man's coat, but it literally fits like one as well. I would try a 2 in this. I can't see the 4 being the right size. It feels like it would be nice & warm. The shearling is pretty nice. I didn't get the feeling and definitely felt like I was wearing my dad's coat.



This pearl bracelet is $19.99 before 30%. There is another pearl color that has more of a grey tint. And there are also rhinestone ones in about 3 colors. In one of the stores I visited they weren't marked, so fyi.



If you are visiting the b&ms for the 30% off storewide sale, consider the toothpick ankle jeans. I'm wearing them above (29). And also any of the chambray tops like the selvedge. I purchased one a week or two during the 25% off sale, style# 30713. I don't see it online. It's a lighter shade and was $78. There are also some newer ones that are around $68 in 2 shades of blue.


Thanks for visiting...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - stadium-cloth cinema coat