Tea Collection for Boys

I didn't realize that even four-year-olds have growth spurts, but according to our pediatrician S. has grown 3 1/2 inches since his last birthday (which was in August). I guess this explains why all of his clothing suddenly got short. Believe it or not, the kid is almost four feet tall (yes, he's got tall parents). So I've been shopping for new spring and summer clothing for him. He's generally easier to shop for than his pickier sister, and, fortunately, boys' clothing has come a long way. In addition to Boden and Little Maven, one site I love to browse for him is our affiliate Tea Collection. These are some of my top picks from Tea's spring/summer collection:

Numero Uno 5-Piece Set ($108; sold individually would be $122, sizes 6mos-12 years).

El Artista Layered Tee ($29, sizes 6mos-12 years)

Ticking Stripe Shorts ($25, sizes 6mos-12 years) with Goril Graphic Tee ($19, sizes 6mos-12 years)


Like these? Browse for more spring/summer clothing at Tea Collection.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Tea Collection for Boys