J Crew - ruffle-up cami

J Crew's ruffle-up cami (32460) is on sale for $34.99. It looks like a slam dunk, right?


Mossy oak

Size 4 - No slam dunk. Aaaaiiiiiirrrrrr baaaaallllll. I'm soooooooo glad I ordered this before final sale set it.

I wanted to see what the collar looks like under a cardi
, so I tried it w/the Factory metallic beach cardi (33562). This is an XS. I tried the retail gold and didn't like it. I am fine w/the Factory one in gold and my retail one in silver. From what I recall, I feel less itchy in the Factory metallic camel than the retail one. As far as the ruffle-up cami -- still a big ole boo.


Size 4 - Desert sun - So I tried ironing the blouse (not pictured) to get the ruffles to fold like they are in the stock photo. The ruffle is stitched to stay open. I don't want to mess with it & the iron too much because I want to return the tops. I should have put some arrows on the pic. Not that I know how to do that.



Price Notes

* Cropped plaid tuxedo pants - Now $89.99 - I'm a final sale sucka. I ordered them today. Some measurements:
Size 4 – Waist = 32.25", Hips = 38.5"
Size 6 – Waist = 33.25”, Hips = 39.5"

* Cypress plaid skirt ($69.99) - Irl pics

* Dot flouncette - It's marked low at the stores. Finally $29.99 online. See it on Fabulous Florida Mommy.

* Dulphine sailor-stripe sweater - Now $39.99

* Dulphine torque sweater ($49.99) - Irl pics

* Fireside plaid town mini ($69.99) - I tried this on and didn't have my camera with me. The 6 fit fine and the plaid was nice, but the asymmetrical style killed it because the skirt is only 16" long.

* Indee dress ($99.99) - This is the same ruffle dress we saw last year. The difference is last year's was a sheath with no seam at the waist and the ruffle went from the top to the bottom of the dress. This year's version is the same silhouette, but has a seam at the waist and the ruffle stops at the waist. Some measurements:
Size 2 – Chest = 35.75", Waist relaxed= 29”, Waist extended = 33”, Hips = 40.25"
Size 4 – Chest = 36.75", Waist relaxed= 30”, Waist extended = 35”, Hips = 42.25

* Merino sparklegate cardigan - Now $99.99

* Pearl snowball necklace - Sold out, but now $29.99, fyi.

* Silk and sequin scoopneck tee ($29.99) - You'll have to wait for a popback. In the meantime, Irl pics

* Super 120s cropped trouser ($49.99, 15713)

* Zigzag ruffle top ($14.99) - Chest measurement -> S = 34", M = 36"


And finally...on The Mothership, Jia let us know that SHOPNOW gets 30% off $150 + free shipping. Remember that items in the sale section are now on final sale.


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - ruffle-up cami