


I've mentioned Hatley (an environmentally-conscious Canadian company) before as my go-to site for R. and S's eco-friendly, PVC-free raingear (including matching raincoats, rain boots, and umbrellas). I only wish that its new licensed, 100% cotton Sesame Street character sleepwear (plus a few pieces of raingear) went past size 4T so I could buy some for S. If you have kids who wear smaller sizes (newborn through 4T), you're in luck. You don't have to buy scratchy polyester Sesame Street sleepwear (or strange-smelling plastic raincoats) from bigger stores. Hatley has your kids covered with soft, 100% cotton sleepwear and PVC-free raingear featuring your child's favorite characters from the show. Elmo is well represented, of course, but I'm partial to these Zoe Pajamas (2T-4T, $32.99), "C is for Cookie" Infant Playsuit and Cap ($32.99; 3-6mos to 18-24mos), or Grover PVC-free Raincoat (1T-4T, $51.99). Look for more at Hatley.com.
Now through March 31st, take 20% off your order of kids' playsets at Hatley.com with code "PLAYSET20".
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Softer, Safer Sesame Street-wear