The Saunders Family, who wrote, "These are too cute!"
Michele, who wrote, "What great graphics"
Winners, please e-mail me your name, address, design choice and size to claim your prize.
Birdlette is a terrific new graphic design shop based in Cold Spring, NY. Designer/mom Andrea Latvis makes silk-screened baby onesies and tees. I saw the Birdlette line at the ENK Children's show last July and, boy, was I impressed. The tees are 100% cotton and double silkscreened by hand. The designs are fetching; I'm particulary taken by the showering bear and the frog with umbrella. I wasn't surprised to find out that Birdlette has recently been named by Print Magazine as one of the best new designers in the U.S. Most of the designs are available as either short or long-sleeved onesies or tees in sizes up to 6T; the average cost is about $28. Check out all the designs at Birdlette.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: MyMomShops Giveaway: Birdlette