Size M - This is supposed to be longer, looser cardigan based on the way it felt on. So I would opt for my usual size S to keep that slightly slouchier fit. If I wanted it a bit more fitted, I would consider trying a XS. There's a possibility that going down a size would make it too tight in the shoulder & upper arm. This is a warm weather cardi, but you still might find yourself wanting to layer it over a (thin) long sleeve shirt. I love the warm tone of the dark cypress & the gold buttons. The faded black (not pictured) looks like a dark grey or dark, dusty grey, imo. Check it out on 1 More Shopping Blog (pic 5).
28 wks + 5Remember, I'm 5'2"
Shoes: J Crew flip flops that I'm throwing away. The soles are black with dirt, showing an outline of my foot & toes. Such a shame.
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

1 comments:
Amazing cardigan!
Stylephotos
Post a comment on: J Crew - captain cardigan