
I love to give children's books as gifts and I have a long list of books I've been meaning to review here at MyMomShops (note to self: make this a priority). I'll start off with a charming new board book I just received to review--Little Pink Book by Renee Khatami. The author has a child with special needs and has thoughtfully designed this book with all kids in mind. It explores the color pink through the senses (touch-and-feel, scratch-and-sniff, and more) so that your little one will associate pink with the softness of a fuzzy piglet or the sweetness of juicy watermelon slices. The book is a real gem--just the right number of pages and I also like the actual size of the book (7.5 inches square), which seems slightly larger than most board books. I think it would make a perfect gift for any toddler girl (or boy, not that there's anything wrong with that...) and I'd love to see Renee do more colors next. Buy Little Pink Book for $8.99 at Amazon.com.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Little Pink Book