I've been using a plain light blue canvas Skip Hop diaper bag since Baby S. was born last August, but I think it's time for an upgrade. I'm considering the newer, snazzier Skip Hop Blue Teal Glam Duo Diaper Bag. Spiffy, isn't it (and probably easier to clean since it's laminated)? Otherwise, it's got all the usual Skip Hop features we know and love (i.e. adjustable stroller bar straps, removable shoulder strap, changing pad, side bottle pockets, magnetic closure, easy access zippered pockets, etc.) The bag measures 13 inches wide x 14 inches high x 3.5 inches deep. I am not sure my husband will be thrilled that I've bought a new diaper bag when the old one is perfecly fine, but, hey, you understand, don't you? It's $89 at boutique site Miss Fitz Inc..
Diaper Bag Addiction
I've been using a plain light blue canvas Skip Hop diaper bag since Baby S. was born last August, but I think it's time for an upgrade. I'm considering the newer, snazzier Skip Hop Blue Teal Glam Duo Diaper Bag. Spiffy, isn't it (and probably easier to clean since it's laminated)? Otherwise, it's got all the usual Skip Hop features we know and love (i.e. adjustable stroller bar straps, removable shoulder strap, changing pad, side bottle pockets, magnetic closure, easy access zippered pockets, etc.) The bag measures 13 inches wide x 14 inches high x 3.5 inches deep. I am not sure my husband will be thrilled that I've bought a new diaper bag when the old one is perfecly fine, but, hey, you understand, don't you? It's $89 at boutique site Miss Fitz Inc..
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Diaper Bag Addiction