...and decided to go for it. Collarless is not the best look for me, but I was in the mood to gamble. It worked out. The only drawback about the jacket is that it's a lint lover.
I wore the pretty heels for as long as I could.
And carried flats with me for late afternoon relief.
Jacket (4P): Talbots (Similarish here in blue)
Top (XS): J Crew bateau (Similar here, here, here and here
Cardigan (M): J Crew peekaboo sequin (Similar here)
Bow necklace: F21 - You can't really see in the pics. (Similar here, here and here)
Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Pumps (8): J Crew FA08 (Similar here and here)
Flats (8): Nine West (Similar here, here and here and here)
Top (XS): J Crew bateau (Similar here, here, here and here
Cardigan (M): J Crew peekaboo sequin (Similar here)
Bow necklace: F21 - You can't really see in the pics. (Similar here, here and here)
Jeans (29): J Crew ankle stretch toothpick
Pumps (8): J Crew FA08 (Similar here and here)
Flats (8): Nine West (Similar here, here and here and here)
In other news, I have successfully removed the petals from my Super 120s pétale dress (grey, 2). I can't say it was a good idea, but I'm happy with it. I prefer my clothes to be flaw free -- I mean, who doesn't. There are some leftover scars from the removal, but they're not bothering me. Probably because it's something I did and not a garment FAIL as we've experienced with some J Crew items. I still have some threads to remove, but I want to do that w/tweezers & scissors to prevent creating more flaws. It's a plain sheath so I figure I will most often have a necklace where the chiffon petals lived. I used a seam ripper.
Thanks for stopping by...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - peekaboo sequin cardi