I discovered some great new designers when I attended Children's Day at the New York Junior League recently (I never expected to set foot in the Junior League...but hey, it was fun!) I met one woman who has an online business selling party dresses for girls. It's called A Little Indulgence and it features beautiful dresses that are age-appropriate (no leopard prints and spaghetti straps here). My favorite item is the Chesterfield Dress in off-white and "creamsicle" colors (sizes 2-10, $175). It is made of 100% Thai silk (and a portion of sales is donated to help children in need in Thailand). The detail work on this dress is gorgeous- there is real silver threading in the skirt, though it doesn't show in the photo. Browse around for your little princess at A Little Indulgence.
Indulge Me
I discovered some great new designers when I attended Children's Day at the New York Junior League recently (I never expected to set foot in the Junior League...but hey, it was fun!) I met one woman who has an online business selling party dresses for girls. It's called A Little Indulgence and it features beautiful dresses that are age-appropriate (no leopard prints and spaghetti straps here). My favorite item is the Chesterfield Dress in off-white and "creamsicle" colors (sizes 2-10, $175). It is made of 100% Thai silk (and a portion of sales is donated to help children in need in Thailand). The detail work on this dress is gorgeous- there is real silver threading in the skirt, though it doesn't show in the photo. Browse around for your little princess at A Little Indulgence.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Indulge Me