Cassis
Size 4P (236849) - Thumbs up on this one. It would make a great cold weather coat for someone who wants a longer option, but doesn't want it too close to the ground.
Jackie Fit Doubled-faced wool jacket
Size 6P - It was definitely one size too big. It seemed a little on the thin side. This is one of the first releases in the 4th quarter, I believe. Perhaps that explains the lighter weight.
It was unlined, making the original retail they were asking seem extremely high in price.
Talbots is having a Red Hanger Sale. I'm not hip to what that means. Maybe they used to put sale items on red hangers back in the day. You won't see red hangers in-store, but you'll see lots of items on sale. Tons and tons of things are marked down. I'm guessing this is a quarterly blow out. I imagine we'll see an additional 25% off in the future. However, I am only guessing and don't have an inside track to know for sure. If I had to guess I'd expect it to show up after Christmas.
I recvd the shetland wool pleat-waist skirt in both colors and love it! I'll be sharing pics soon.
Chime in...


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbots - double-faced wool coats