Girls' Dresses at ENK Children's Club

I still have more beautiful finds to show you from ENK Children's Club, including lots of girls' dresses. Oooh la la! Let's get started:

Blue Juniper Clothing is a small company from Louisiana that makes adorable girls' dresses. I like the colorful, vibrant prints, especially the cute Halloween dresses. If you want to place an order, contact the company through its Facebook page.




Adore La Vie is a line I was introduced to at the Bubble trade show a few years ago, when it debuted with matching mother/daughter dresses. The brand has shifted its focus to girls' dresses only, with beautiful results. Designer Amanda Boyd used to design clothing for both Gymboree and Janie & Jack, by the way.



Five Loaves Two Fish Clothing is a California designer that makes pure confection party clothing for girls. I absolutely fell in love with this whimsical dress and skirt.



Llum is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers of "new classics" for girls. I love the smart, updated-retro lines of these dresses. And ooooh, those Peter Pan collars. Saw them a lot at ENK and it's a fabulous trend.



Speaking of crisp black-and-white lines, this dress by Frenchy Baby Organics reminds me of a mini-version of Reese Witherspoon's Oscars dress this year.


I was so happy to meet Wati Design, whose designs I had first admired at Juvie, at ENK this year. Wati--who grew up with Indonesian parents in Australia--makes clothing inspired by the different and exotic. I love the colors and patterns (Wati was also a pattern and designmaker at GAP and Levi Strauss & Co).

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Girls' Dresses at ENK Children's Club