Gigi's Gear - More Skittles!

Another Skittles inspired outfit. The first one was here. My favorite Skittles are the ones that come in the purple packet w/the berry flavors. This, of course, is the original packet.







May: 21 wks + 2

Henley (S): J Crew (Similar here in various colors, pale yellow and maternity)

Jacket (6): J Crew indigo pea jacket (Similar here, here and maternity)





Necklace: F21 (Similar idea here and here)





Ring: J Crew 07 or 08? (Similar here)





Shoes: Target Mossimo (Similar here and here-ish)





Mother Nature finally flipped the switch & it's so much hotter now than when I wore this outfit. I'll have to keep the henley top in mind, though, because it could work with shorts. Mostly moving onto shorts, white pants and maxi dresses!



Thanks for stopping by...



♥

***************************************************

p.s. If you're shopping J Crew's MUSTHAVE for 30% off sale, I've updated a few of the links to irl pics at the top of the post.



p.p.s. Remember Ebates for cashback. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - More Skittles!