Gigi's Gear - tribal in the storm

They said a storm was going to batter our coast by 5pm this past Friday. Of course it didn't happen at the forecasted time. We did see some rain yesterday, so I had to bust out the trench. I knew it would rain at least once in May, which it did. I'm really surprised to be seeing rain in June.



26 wks + 1

Necklace
: not sure (I also have this F21 one)

Top (S): Forever 21 tribal top (Other options here, here and here)





I could've gone with
a medium in the top to ensure that I can wear it over the next couple months, but I thought it would be a little big. I'm happy with the S. The print looks funny if it's not positioned exactly level, but that doesn't bother me either.



Shoes (7.5): These are my non-kick ass shoes for damp weather, when I don't need my Sportos. They're a little ug, but I've decided to keep them.





Coat (PS): Banana Republic (This year's version here. Use BRGET30 for 30% off thru today, 6/5)





If you don't have a trench, I highly recommend one. They're good over casual wear, business attire and I would wear it over some dressier options, as well. I think you can't miss with tan but black would be an excellent alternative.





Thanks for visiting :)





***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - tribal in the storm