Charter Club floral cardi ($19.99) - Only S and XL remain.Very spring-like, but you can work w/that dark green on the leaf there to keep it winterized.
Steve Madden Ulltra - Please don't come after Debye, Dina G or me for a sequintervention. We lliiikes the spaaaarkles.
Nine west Ambitious - If you've been hanging around these parts for some time, you probably heard about the Bandolino Adivas. They were a beautiful shoe that came in black leather, black patent and nude patent. Curious cats click here for a irl pic of the Adivas.
Well, I recently tried this Nine West Ambitious in solid black. Loveth! FYI, they also come in nude patent. Piperlime has them for those of you that want use a Gap family credit/gift/rewards card, birthday discount, to get your points or any other reason(s). Thru Piperlime you can also see the non-patent leather nude color. I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival as my Style & Co non-patent nude pumps are beyond repair. I hope the tone is right.
As far as sizing I tried 7.5 and it fit one day and not the next. I figured I'd be better off with an 8 and I was right. I've already worn them for a full day and they were supremely comfortable. When I was doing the size exchange thru Piperlime, they sent me a patent pair in error and I would have kept them if I didn't already have Juliets in black patent.
* Circa by Joan & David - Cisca ($49.50) - My cousin likes a pointy toe, but I can't do one. This one is notable for price & for the nude color. It comes in black, red & navy as well.
* Naturalizer Firefly ($49.99) - These look very similar to the Talbots pump released for FA10. These have a lower heel, though. You will see lower heels going forward, I think. I'm having some foot pain. Enough to warrant going to the podiatrist this week for the first time. I think my foot has been a small irritant when I am active for long periods (skating, walking, running). This is the first time it's bothered me just walking. I hope they can help. I'm not ready for those velcro moonwalkers!
* Naturalizer Bohemia - I love colorblocked/spectator shoes.
* Hue tights - 2 for $20 + 25% off is a good deal. They have grey, espresso & black online.
I want to create a couple more posts for today, so this one is cut short. Of course there are more clothes on sale, like the gold INC sequin dress and the Alfani ruffle top (I love the pure berry, PM). I do think if you are debating whether to head to Macy's or not, you might want to do so. Esp if you know your Macy's is one where you can find good merch. The deals in-store are great and you'll find items & sizes that aren't available online.
**************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. 6% for Macy's at the time of writing. Click here to join.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Macy's - last day for Friends & Family