Gigi's Gear - really easy

I wore the heck out of this outfit for a couple of weeks, washing the pieces every 2 or 3x I wore them. It was so easy to put in and I like that it looks like something I'd wear pre-pg.



21 wks + 6

Tank (6): H&M 2010 - available again this year. I got a size 8 last week.(Similar here, here and here)

Pants (6): J Crew (Similar here and here)

Shoes (8): Banana Republic (Similar here, here and here)







I preferred the shirt buttoned w/the stripes peeking out below.



Chambray top (maternity S): Motherhood now $6.99 (Similar non-maternity here, here and here)





Necklace: J Crew trap glass (Similar here, here and this red one)





ETA: I found another outfit w/the same tops, different necklace, bottom & shoes:









Necklace: J Crew pearl twisted hammmock necklace (Similar here and here)

Pants (4): Old Navy maternity cords

Shoes (8): J Crew Juliet serengeti (In the same vibe here, here and here)




I'm listening to Soundscapes on Comcast and heard the most beautiful song. It made me stop what I was doing to take it in. Mars Lasar's Rapture. Um, not at all like the one that didn't happen last month. (slaps knee)





Also, I've been to a couple of Targets in the past few days and I noticed that the Calypso St. Barth's collection is marked down. Irl pics in this post and links to other blogger irl pics.





Thanks for visiting...







***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



1 comments:

hasspmall said...

Very nice outfit.
Originalluxury

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - really easy