Gigi's Gear - Gap dolman maternity sweater

I'm happy to report I'm mostly keeping my same style of dress. No maternity mumus for me. We've come a long way since 60s & 70s maternity wear!



19w+1

waist = 36"

Sweater (S): Gap maternity (Similar, non-maternity here here)

Jeans (6): Old Navy skinnies, 2010 (Similar maternity and non-maternity here and here)





One surprise is that belts are comfortable and a necessity for the maternity jeans I have.



Belt (L): J Crew (Similar here and here)





Introducing a cute, pair of sensible heels. I figure I won't be able to wear my regular 3"+ this summer, but I wanted to have a heel option. Also, I don't find gray leather pumps to be common, so these really appealed to me.



Shoes: (7.5): Adrienne Vittadini (Similar here and great color choices in this one)





Bracelet: J Crew (Similar (Similar here and here)





Hope you have a good weekend...





***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - Gap dolman maternity sweater