Let's start off with this pretty by J Crew.
I have 3 to give away!
I have 3 to give away!
Giveaway Guidelines
1) To enter, leave your name and email address. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, that's fine.
2) You must be a follower. Good for 1 entry.
3) For a 2nd entry, tweet or blog about the giveaway. Please create a 2nd comment for that entry.
4) I will use random.org to select the winner. I'll post the winner's name in the comments section of this post and also send an email. A new winner will be chosen if the 1st winner does not respond within 48 hours of the time I send the email. No exceptions.
5) Entries accepted thru Sunday, June 26, 8:59 PST. Entries made after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.
4) U.S. & Canada entries only, please.
5) Please make sure I can locate you easily by email or come back to see if you're a winner.
__________________________________________
p.s. This giveaway is not sponsored by or affiliated with J Crew.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: It's about time!