Gigi's Gear - forever 21 floral

Whenever I would see pregnant women walking in the sweltering heat, I'd always feel some of their pain. Or at least I'd like to think I did. I envisioned swollen feet and complete discomfort. I silently wished them well and the feeling that it would all be worth it. When I wore this it was 90 degrees. I definitely got a few looks when I took a couple breaks on mall couches. I may have looked big and uncomfortable, but I felt great. Maternity dressing has gone as well as I expected. Probably a little easier in some ways since I've been able to stay in non-maternity tops. One awesome thing is...I'm no longer worried about what size my stomach is. Well, not worried about whether it looks flat or not.



27 wks + 5

Top (L): Forever 21 (Similar here, here and here)

Shorts (4): Old Navy maternity twill shorts (Similar non-maternity here, here and here)





One thing not so fun thing is that I was in-between sizes pre-pg and am in-between sizes in maternity pants. I'm still wearing 4s or 6s. I wish I had known I'd need a 6 in these and not a 4. Oh well.





Kathy of JCAUNC Mom sent me J Crew's rose gold dangling disc necklace fo' freeeeee. I was lucky to be the 1st to see her post on it. What a sweetie! I am wearing it doubled around my neck w/J Crew's silk tie ribbon necklace. This dangling disc necklace also came in a regular gold tone.



ETA: I'm disappointed to learn that 'pregnancy brain' is real. I'd like to stay in denial, but it's getting less and less possible. I chalk it up to my thoughts being on baby to-do lists more than some temporary, inexplicable impairment. At any rate, the correct Kathy that lovingly gave me her necklace is from Two Hands Full of Daisies. Thanks again , Kathy :)





Necklace: J Crew dangling disc (Similar here, here and

here)

Necklace: J Crew silk tie (Look for something like this or this and tie some silk ribbon on it.)





Thanks for stopping by!





***************************************************

p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - forever 21 floral