For reasons I can't go into here, I have recently lost nearly 15 pounds and dropped 2 dress sizes without trying (don't worry, I'm fine and healthy). Happily, I am almost back to my (first) pre-pregnancy weight from 2002. I celebrated today by using a discount card I had at
Ann Taylor Loft (yes, I love shopping for my kids, but when it comes to my own clothes, I'm a pretty frugal gal). Anyway, I scooped up these new
boot leg red jeans ($54) and also this
brushed trench coat in khaki ($129 on the website, but I got on final sale in the store for $49!). Best of all, I put all my old, bigger clothing into shopping bags to give away (R. said last week, "Mama, your pants are falling off!") Oh, happy day. Some of you, especially, know why...thanks millions for everything.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: A Weight Has Been Lifted