Ann Taylor - striped strapless dress

ETA -- 40% off in-store & today only at Gap. 45% off if you use your Gap card.
*************************************************
Ann Taylor striped dress (236875) - Size S  - This dress by Ann Taylor is no longer available online. I bought it on Sat for $49.99 + 40% off. I imagine the sale continues thru Mon, Columbus Day. You might call your local store to confirm if you're interested in checking out the sale. The one I actually purchased is size PS, which is a bit shorter, but works. There were lots of PXS and PS available, but it was sold out in regular sizes. I think it's been on sale for some time. I found this photo in the wrong folder on my computer and it's from 7/16.

There were a couple other sale items I tried on, but nothing worth taking a picture of. If you like Ann Taylor, you might find some fantastic deals thru today. The extra 40% off sale items is also good online with SALE40. Selection is limited, of course.


See also...
* Brandy & Melville sailor stripe dress
* L8ter striped dress
* Mackenzie striped dress
* One-shoulder striped knit dress
* Striped sweater dress



***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Ann Taylor - striped strapless dress