Nordstrom - nine 3 two maxi

Nordstrom's nine 3 two maxi skirt is in the Savvy Dept. It also comes in nude. I saw that color in-person and it's pretty. Now $44.90.



Size S - It's very bright. It's looking a little orange on my monitor, but it's red, red in-person. And not a deep red. Just plain, bright RED. It was a bit strong for me, but still attractive. I realized I have a maxi in a similar color that can double as a skirt. Remember that one. You can easily make a new look by wearing a top over your maxi dresses.

34 wks + 4
5'2"

To pair w/a bright maxi...


If the red is too brazen, have a look at these two. I saw both and that blue is very, very pretty.
* Bobeau asymmetric knit skirt
* Bobeau long stripe skirt


Thanks for visiting :)



***************************************************
p.s. Click here to see an irl pic of the cutest infant leopard dress & red shoes from the Gap and get a link to print a 30% off Gap in-store coupon. Make that 35% off if you use your Gap card. The online code is 30OFF, 35OFF for your Gap card.

p.p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Nordstrom - nine 3 two maxi