Size 4 - I don't like the gathering at the sleeve edge. The dress is a bit stiff, which I suppose will help the tiers stay straight. I didn't feel comfortable in the dress. Last year's ruffled Carly dress is much better. Check out the levelette on Shopping on the Fly.
Look at that sleeve grab. I don't know why they did a shower cap elastic on a cap sleeve. You'll see this dress in the current catalog. The model is on her back and they've positioned the sleeve so it sits away from her arm.
Cut just a tad low for me. I finally went for the Bandini, a convertible bra, about a month ago. It would be perfect for a dress like this where you just need a sliver of cami to cover. You can also find them at Macy's (only XL online).
The belt helps.
BCBG
Calvin Klein
Aqua
Banana Republic
Oh...one more J Crew in-store markdown I noticed:
* Bevin blouse - Now $49.99 - Irl pics
Thanks for visiting. Have a good weekend!
**************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.




0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - levelette dress