The Talbots Scholarship is back.
In keeping with our tradition of serving the community, the Talbots Charitable Foundation is proud to offer its scholarship program to women pursuing a college degree later in life. If you're looking to enrich your life through higher learning, you can apply for one of our academic scholarships now through Monday, January 3, 2011.
Each of the eleven 2011 Talbots Scholarship recipients will receive the following:
* A $15,000 or $30,000 scholarship
* A Borders gift card, donated by the Borders Group, Inc.
* A Talbots gift card, donated by Talbots.
* An Office Depot gift card and back-to-school backpack filled with office supplies donated by the Office Depot Foundation.
* The Reinvention Resumé Plus eKit, a step-by-step tool to develop resumés and cover letters.
Click here for complete details & an application. You can also forward the information to a friend, through the site. Eleven winners. I love it.
If you're not a potential scholarship recipient, you can still be involved. $5 from the sale of each pima cotton crewneck tee goes to the fund. I know what color I'm going for. It's not this pretty one.
Pima cotton crewneck tee on one of our favorite models!
While drafting this post I noticed -> "Receive this layering tank with a total merchandise purchase of $150 or more through October 20, 2010." That's nice. And it's easy to hit $150 as there's lots to love at Tal.
Chime in...

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbots Scholarship 2011