Perfect-fit henley tank - on 1 More Shopping Blog (7th pic) and on Ema (pics 9-11)
Scallop lace shell - Irl pics
Stripe button-back tee - Irl pics
Stripe pocket cardigan - on Ema (pic 12)
Vintage cotton raglan tee - on AppGal and on 1 More Shopping Blog
Perfect-fit long-sleeve V-neck tee - Copywriter From Space (thx WFF) has noted that this is "Pure perfection in very soft cotton with extra-fine ribs, now in a heavier weight." I (Gigi) usually like the weight of these and the v-neck, so to know that it's a possibly heavier is even nicer. It's .com only, so I'll have to think about whether I'm going to go in and order one in black with my ps, order online or not at all. The skirt the model has on intriguing even though it looks like a craft or work apron.
Slash ruffle tee - On The Mothership, IRL said, 'The neckline on the slash ruffle tee is very flattering. It's a thin top & runs tts. I don't recall the neckline being too low.'
Indigo-stripe boatneck sailor tee
Lace-stripe tissue tee - On The Mothership, Suzy said, 'I was so disappointed in the fit of this tee! The lace does not stretch or give at all - and since it goes across the tee at t he top of the chest, and under the arms - it is so uncomfortable. I ordered from the catalog since it was not instore here. Sadly, I will be returning this one. The shoulders also stood up in a funny way on me. I'd probably be able to size down, but the lace would make that impossible.'
Sequin boy tee - On The Motership, Mia said, 'although the description says it's got a "slouchy boyfriend shape" I actually found it to be a little snug - or at least snugger than J Crew led me to believe. It's nice, with sequins all over, but if you want a looser fit I'd advise going up a size. The main issue is the chiffon trim, which doesn't have any "give", so the bottoms of the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt itself can feel tight.'
Crosstown tee - Getting a lot of heat in discussions, but I haven't seen or tried it. Admiral blue is very pretty.
Also...
* Drapey stripe pullover hoodie
0 comments:
Post a comment on: J Crew - 20% off knits & tees