Pages

OPB



I am




* 6 Tips for sticking to a fitness routine on Sterling Style. My fave is #2.



* A breathtakingly gorgeous wedding on Green Wedding Shoes. Also on the same site, an Anthropologie inspired wedding.



* A fat burning, metabolism boosting detox tea on Exercise TV on FB. I will be trying this post-baby.



* How to make friends when you're grown on Dr. Baby Drama Mama.



* Lashes! Veronika shares her 8 wk Latisse update Veronika's Blushing. Also, on Anthroflux, The Stylish Soprano reviews Benefit's They're Real. I love that mascara



* Marisa of According to Moi has a new blog called The House On the Park.



This is totally random, but I always get overwhelmed when I'm in feminine protection aisle. If you're in the same boat, maybe you'll appreciate my panty liner rec. It's by Carefree. As with many products, there are a number of protection choices...trapezoid, isoceles, ultra thin, low calorie, overnight, whatever...you get my point. I have the Body Shape Regular. I love the minimal packaging and the liner is so thin, which is all I need at the moment. Panty liners have changed so much. These don't have little papers to remove. You just unfold the liner and it's ready to go. So convenient. Oh look, you can get a sample. I should remember to check online for coupons before I shop!



That is all.







*********************************



p.s. Nope, don't work for Carefree or whoever their parent company is, if they have one. Don't think I know anyone that does, either. Just sharing some panty liner love.



(that is weird) *lol*





0 comments:

Post a comment on: OPB