Hue Giveaway

Two Gigi's Gone Shopping readers will each win a Hue ball of foot pillows package. One pouch contains a pair of shoe inserts. I have 2 to give away. I haven't tried them myself, but they are touting 'fab new technology.' What particularly caught my eye were 'wicks moisture' and the fact that they're washable. Love that!


It's so easy to get lost online. I just saw all of the Hue leggings they have for FA10. Wow. Here are a few:

* Corduroy jeanz leggings - ? Really? I'm not a legging freak as most of mine are $5.50 from F21 (believe me, not bragging). I like the idea of texture.
* Sequin leggings - If you're not sick of sequins yet, free shipping at Lori's Shoes. I don't know if I would rock these, but I might try. It's very easy for me to venture into theatrical/costume shop mode.
* Skinny jeanz - Macy's carries Hue. That's usually wear I buy it if I purchase socks. Remember to find a coupon if you have Macy's card.


Giveaway Guidelines   - Remember, the giveaway is for shoe inserts, not leggings.

1) Please leave your name and email address. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, that's fine. I appreciate worldwide readers and will eventually do one for all. For this one US entrants only, please.

2) I will use random.org to select the winner. I will post the winner's name in the comments section of this post and also send an email. A new winner will be chosen if the 1st winner does not respond within 48 hours of the time I send the email. No exceptions.

3) Entries accepted Sunday, October 17, 11:59 PST.

4) Entries after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.

5) Please visit on Monday to see if you're a winner and/or make sure I can locate you easily by email.

Good luck!

Also -- Check out Fashion Addict's $100 Shopbop Giveaway.


******************************

This giveaway is not sponsored by or connected directly to Hue or any other company.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Hue Giveaway