Piperlime - coupon codes

If you subscribe to Piperlime emails, you should've received a one-time use code for 20% off pumps, good today only. I am sharing 3 codes, down below.

















Top row

* MICHAEL Michael Kors MK Flex Open Toe ($110) - I've been visiting this one online since I saw it a couple weeks ago. Nice, low heel and I like the print. Hisssssss!

* Ivanka Trump Indicon ($130) - I tried a pair of her ballet flats on and they were very well. They ran TTS.

* Nine West Feefifo ($89)



Bottom row

* Juicy Couture Rosa ($205) - The velvet looks plush.

* Calvin Klein Neila ($119) - I always like the fit of CK shoes.

* Lauren by Ralph Lauren Vella ($69.99) - Not sure if the code works on sale shoes. It may be regular price only.



I have three codes to share, each a one-time use and good today only.

Code: LYKQTDRRL2XM

Code: VC3DL83CLLGH

Code: WZJP8NQZ1322






Hope they're put to good use. :)





***************************************************



p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Piperlime - coupon codes