J Crew - mesh scarf necklace

J Crew's mesh scarf necklace (41192, $48) comes in pearl, antique gold & crystal.


Antique gold - This was one of the few items that caught my eye in the Feb catalog. It's on 2 different outfits. I was pretty sure antique gold was my favorite & I was right. I can't explain why I like this necklace. I just do. It's not going to be for everyone.

Dainty gold necklace: Banana Republic (Similar here and here)


Sparkle mesh collar necklace - Similar to JC's tulip chain necklace (35164)

Layered pearl necklace - I like this necklace. It's a nice classic, which they've modified a bit by mixing in some larger beads so they're not all the same size. I kind of don't like that idea, but it probably looks nice in-person.

Mini crystal supernova necklace - Pretty.

Oval heirloom locket necklace - Lots of interest on this one and I thought it was sold out. Guess not as it's in stock.

Shaky pearl necklace - Similar to the pearl cluster necklace from 2009, although the description insists it was 'inspired by a '40s-era pin.' Nevermind that. How about the product shot on the left looking a bit puny when compared to the product shot on the right. Both pics posted on the website at the same time. I can't tell you which necklace you'll receive. Anyone...?


As of 2/13, shipping was still free on jewelry, which is nice.

Thanks for stopping by...


***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: J Crew - mesh scarf necklace