I always bring a cardi along. This is maternity, but will definitely be worn in this fall & winter.
Similars....
As I've said a number of times...I'm not a huge fan of pink, but this magenta seems to be the right shade of pink for me. Nothing too exciting going on over here. My mom helped clean yesterday. We washed down blinds and doors, did lots of laundry and dusted. You would be surprised how dirty your doors are, particularly the ones that are used the most. On Fri nite I made my trusty, perfect popcorn recipe and watched Mad Men, thanks to Netflix. The show is so richly layered. I'm sure I've repeated episodes, but each time I watch it there are new tones & themes I pick up on. Love that Netflix has streaming capability for episodes, though I prefer to watch it via DVD. Yep, nothing too exciting, but sometimes no news is good news.
What have you been up to this weekend?
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Gigi's Gear - more magenta