I'm a guest blogger today on Red Chair Confessions. Some of you will recognize a bit of the content from other Talbots posts I've written. I like the way it came out & am honored to be a guest. Hope you stop by and check it out.
I wanna talk about them.
Talbots recently kicked off a Polyvore contest. There was one grand prize winner whose Polyvore was selected by stylist Mary Alice Stephenson. Twenty runner ups have moved into a voting round, with one winner to be selected by popular vote. There's no mud slinging in this race and only love. Click here to get to Red Chair Confessions and scroll thru the page to see each of the entries. They're clearly marked by Polyvores and dated October 18, 2010. You may have to click Older Entries at the bottom of the page to ensure you see them all. The Poly-s are great in their own right and also good for those of you who are wondering what the fuss is about Talbots and how to wear it. Show your support of the contest as it will inspire Talbots to have more of them, I believe. Also, simply show your support for the entrants. I have a feeling there is at least one or two who tapped into a creativity she didn't realize she had.
I wanna talk about you.
I've been visiting the Red Chair Confessions blog for awhile and to be quite honest, there were some things that just flew over my head. Actually, they probably floated softly on by and I still didn't get them. Now I get one in particular and will share with you. You can submit a photo of yourself wearing an outfit, with at least one item being from Talbots. Check out the most recent winner Virginia Magdalena. Then click here to get to the form. And I've made it really easy for you to get to the official rules. There are 3 more gift cards of $250/each to win. Good luck!
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. I hope you remember Ebates more than I do. I'm 'on it' about 75% of the time. Click here to join if you need to sign up.

0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbots - a couple things + enter to win