I just read in today's paper that Talbots is going to close all of its Talbots Kids stores nationwide by this September. Read about it here on Yahoo News. Really too bad. There is a Talbots Kids just a block away from where I live in Manhattan and I have been there so many times in the past 4 years to buy things for R. and Baby S. I loved that their baby clothing was cut big (my 99th percentile babies were able to wear their size 24mos until almost nearly that age). I always stock up there on barrettes and undershirts for R., and turtlenecks and pants for Baby S. And now that R. is in the 4-6X size range, I could always count on Talbots for age-appropriate (not trashy) girls' clothing. Their stuff is somewhat pricey (maybe that's why the stores were not heavily trafficked and are closing) but I always found great deals during their sales. Oh, so sad. I hope something good opens in its place. In the meantime, stock up on staples while you can at Talbots Kids.
Bye Bye Talbots Kids
I just read in today's paper that Talbots is going to close all of its Talbots Kids stores nationwide by this September. Read about it here on Yahoo News. Really too bad. There is a Talbots Kids just a block away from where I live in Manhattan and I have been there so many times in the past 4 years to buy things for R. and Baby S. I loved that their baby clothing was cut big (my 99th percentile babies were able to wear their size 24mos until almost nearly that age). I always stock up there on barrettes and undershirts for R., and turtlenecks and pants for Baby S. And now that R. is in the 4-6X size range, I could always count on Talbots for age-appropriate (not trashy) girls' clothing. Their stuff is somewhat pricey (maybe that's why the stores were not heavily trafficked and are closing) but I always found great deals during their sales. Oh, so sad. I hope something good opens in its place. In the meantime, stock up on staples while you can at Talbots Kids.
0 comments:
Post a comment on: Bye Bye Talbots Kids