Biscuit heather
Bisuit heather - size PS - I don't have a pic of the tag, but I'm 90% certain I'm in a PS. This is a pretty color and I liked the subtlety of the sequins.It's an angora blend and felt very cozy on. I didn't get the tickle in the throat from the angora, which was good. Thumbs up. There is a sequin shell, too, but it's sold out online. I didn't try that on.
In September there were a few Hostess Nights where almost all Talbots celebrated with refreshments and a promo of 20% off $150 or more. I guess these evenings would be considered company hosted, as opposed to customer hosted. Regular customers can request a Hostess Night where they invite friends & family to shop. Talbots provides refreshments and the store closed for private shopping for the group. I don't know anyone who shops at Talbots. If they are, they're not copping to it. I probably would never have been invited to one. I like that the company sent an email around, inviting all customers. Talbots still has hostess events rolling out thru Oct. This would be a great opportunity to get some styling suggestions and use your 20% coupon -- a true customer loyalty reward. What's special about the remaining evens is that a couple of media personalities will be in attendance as described in this blurb on WWD:
Talbots is relying on a few pros to spread some secrets on how to look good. Today, the retailer is kicking off a nationwide Hostess series, sending television nutritionist Joy Bauer and stylist Mary Alice Stephenson on the road to host special “Looking Good Is a Science” events at its stores. Bauer, whose first outing will be at the Talbots store at The Mall at Short Hills, N.J., today, will be on hand to give health tips and sign copies of her new book “Slim and Scrumptious,” while Stephenson, whose hosting duties start on Oct. 5 at Talbots in Deer Park, Ill., is likely to style customers in the brand’s newest looks. Both finish their gigs on Oct. 21, when Bauer will be at Talbots’ Morristown, N.J., store, while Stephenson will be at Talbots at the Dallas Galleria in Dallas.
Mary Alice has a great sense of style. You can also see her in a really cute outfit and quickly read more about her in this post. To see some of her work click here for what appears to be a mix of shoots she has styled (?) and a photo spread of her re-enacting The Sound of Music. She's perfect in it. I've seen Joy Bauer on the Today Show. She's a nutrition & diet expert.
Click here to see if there is a hostess event near you. The upcoming locations are in Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia. If you attend, please come back and share details on any post.
Chime in...
***************************************************
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.


0 comments:
Post a comment on: Talbot's - sequin boyfriend cardigan